CHECKLIST: PREPARING FOR 1:1 COACHING CALL
TO DO NOW:
1. A meeting request will be sent to you, and your coach, for this appointment.
2. Please check to ensure your phone number on the Outlook invitation is accurate. Your coach will call you at the number you provided on the sign-up sheet at the course, unless you provide an alternate number prior to your call (please provide more than 24 hours’ notice of any change to the number).
IN ADVANCE OF YOUR COACHING SESSION:
3. Review your TTI Talent Insights personal profile (you were emailed the digital copy and given a printed copy at the course).
4. Prepare your coaching topic(s) and ideal outcomes for the coaching session. What do you want to talk about with your coach? What are you hoping to walk away with from your session?
5. Provide 48 hours’ notice of cancellation if you are unable to keep the appointment.
AT THE COACHING SESSION:
6. Be in a physical office space/room that is free from distractions and that ensures your privacy and confidentiality for the duration of the 90-minute coaching call.
7. Be prepared to tell your coach what you want to accomplish in the coaching session with him/her.
8. Have a notebook and pen ready to jot down insights, themes, and commitments that arise during your coaching session.
During the coaching conversation, the coach will guide you through a deeper understanding of the topics you choose to discuss (for example: your DISC/Driving Forces profile; situations or issues at work; topics from your personal life). The coach will also help you develop action items and mileposts. The action items can be built into your personal/professional development plans.
Thank you very much for your attention to this checklist:
Our expectation is that you will demonstrate respect and accountability by being prepared.